Yesterday, Microsoft has announced the availability of a new SharePoint CSOM package version for Office 365. You can find the latest CSOM package for the cloud from the NuGet gallery with an id of ‘Microsoft.SharePointOnline.CSOM’.
Here are the key changes in the released assemblies. Main changes are related on level up with the on-premises CSOM which has been gradually updated during previous CUs.
- Manage regional settings of a site
- Manage language settings of a site
- Manage auditing settings of a site
- Control advance settings for document sets
- Support for upcoming enhanced migration APIs
- Control sandbox solution settings in site collection level
- Secondary contact in site collection level
- Sharing settings