AvePoint has released a new free app to the SharePoint Store called AvePoint Meetings. Not only does it offer SharePoint 2007/2010 Meeting workspaces functionalities which have been sadly deprecated in SharePoint 2013, but also it comes with many new features that allows for better collaboration and productivity.
AvePoint Meetings is the latest addition to its line of Productivity Apps in the SharePoint 2013 App Store. AvePoint Meetings allows business users to collaborate with one another in real-time before, during, and after meetings by:
- Creating single or reoccurring meetings
- Allowing meeting attendees to adjust and update meeting agendas as well as discussion topics
- Capturing meeting information and notes with multi-user support
- Tracking meeting minutes with full auditing, allowing for historical search capabilities
- Assigning, aggregating, and synchronizing tasks and actions
For more information, you can watch Jeremy’s video or directly download the app to further explore it.