Last week, I delivered “SharePoint 2010 Ignite training for developers” for Microsoft partners @ Microsoft Egypt. I was very lucky to meet some of the top-notch developers in Egypt and teach them some of the new development features in SharePoint 2010.
I received many requests to share my slides and I promised to share them on my blog! Today I will share one of the dearest presentations to my heart, “SharePoint 2010 as a Development Platform”, feel free to download it and share it with your teams.
1. Understand SharePoint editions and prerequisites.
2. Understand the features SharePoint offers as a development Platform.
3. Explore the differences between a site collection and a site.
4. Create site collections and sites
5. Create lists and libraries through the browser.
6. Use Web Part pages.