Last week, I delivered “SharePoint 2010 Ignite training for developers” for Microsoft partners @ Microsoft Egypt. I was very lucky to meet some of the top-notch developers in Egypt and teach them some of the new development features in SharePoint 2010.
I received many requests to share my slides and I promised to share them on my blog! Today I will share one of the dearest presentations to my heart, “SharePoint 2010 as a Development Platform”, feel free to download it and share it with your teams.
1. Understand SharePoint editions and prerequisites.
2. Understand the features SharePoint offers as a development Platform.
3. Explore the differences between a site collection and a site.
4. Create site collections and sites
5. Create lists and libraries through the browser.
6. Use Web Part pages.
View it on the browser using Office Web Apps
View it on SlideShare
Download from SkyDrive