I’m really happy to announce that I’ll be presenting at CairoCodeCamp’10, my session title is “What’s New in SharePoint Designer 2010?”
Session Abstract :
SharePoint Designer 2010 is the core design tool for designing, prototyping, and customizing both SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Foundation 2010 sites, from small sites to enterprise-level internet sites and intranets. In this session, you will learn how to :
• Customize a site from the early stages of prototyping and design to the final deployment phase
• Build powerful workflows and align them to your business processes
• Integrate and present external data into SharePoint sites
• Create and manage Data Views and Data Sources
• Use InfoPath 2010 to customize SharePoint List Forms
And here is the official announcement from CairoCodeCamp orgainzers :
CairoCodeCamp’10 is going to be even bigger it has 8 international speakers and 12 domestic speakers presenting 40+ sessions to 1000+ attendees.
Cairo Code Camp’10 is an extra step towards our strategic goal, by having Scott Hanselman, the principalprogram manager of Microsoft as a speaker and due to his publicity and exposure, Cairo Code Camp’10 will have huge publicity by the enthusiastic global software community.
Cairo Code Camp’10 sessions will be recorded and distributed offline and online.
For more information & to get your ticket , please visit: http://www.CairoCodeCamp.com
Check out the speakers at http://www.cairocodecamp.com/Speakers
Check out the agenda at http://www.CairoCodeCamp.com/Agenda