It’s here – after a far too long wait – the next issue of Understanding SharePoint Journal.
The topic this time, as you likely know, is Beginning SharePoint Development. If you are an aspiring developer, or if you have a lot of experience as a developer on other platforms, this issue is for you.
The issue, spanning 128 pages, covers the following aspects of SharePoint development:
- Creating the development environment
- Overview of SharePoint from a developer’s perspective
- SharePoint development core concepts
- Data development in SharePoint
- Event handlers and workflows in SharePoint
- SharePoint web part development
- Development of visual elements
You’ll also get 21 videos lasting more than 3 hours and 15 minutes, walking you through the steps of the exercises and showing you some additional and useful tips and tricks.
I won’t hold you here no more, here is the URL: http://www.beginningsharepointdevelopment.com/